Session Contract and Legal Disclaimer for an Appointment at Studio Atelier Avantgarde – Lady Patricia
Conclusion of contract and service agreement for a session appointment
1. Any information regarding client, preferences, indications of health inabilities or any further information should be expressed truthfully by the client in the preliminary talk.
2. Any personal data and information is being treated highly confidential and will not be shared with any 3rd party.
3. The service is performed in the form of a “session“, providing to treat the client mentally and physically. This means the temporary fulfillment or satisfaction of existing deviations and fantasies by use of available measures.
4. The support of the client to live out his respective deviations in BDSM is in focus of the treatment. The execution and duration of the treatments are subject to a joint agreement between client and Lady Patricia and are being performed with utmost care of health and respect to the requests and possibilities of the client.
5. Any activities performed by Lady Patricia are only taking place with total consent of the client. His ideas and requests are being considered and taken seriously.
Legal Disclaimer for a Session Appointment with Lady Patricia
1. By consenting to this contract, the client confirms that Studio Atelier Avantgarde, represented by Lady Patricia, cannot be held liable for any health-related damages or injuries before, during or after a session.
2. During the preliminary talk, it is mandatory for the client to inform about his taboos as well as any corporal or physical impairment, that could have an impact on him/her during the session and/or that need to be regarded – if necessary – with extreme caution. These are for example: cardiac pacemaker, medicine taken in connection with cardiac function, joint injuries, epilepsy, allergies, HIV, hepatitis, wound healing dysfunction, blood clotting dysfunction, infectious and virus diseases, asthma, diabetes, traumata, ingestion of medicine like antibiotics, psychotropics, Viagra or blood diluters.
3. The client commits himself/herself to answer any questions regarding his persona, health status, previous experience in BDSM and sessions truthfully and extensively.
4. The use of „Poppers“ or similar stimulants in my studio is neither accepted nor supported.
5. The client confirms that he/she is at least 18 years of age and fully contractually capable.